MERRY XMAS purse pattern. Round base, 10.5cm frame. With lining instructions.
Christmas it's here!!! And I am delighted to share this charming PATTERN coin purse "Merry Xmas", for 10.5cm frame. Enjoy creating with your own hands this beautiful card holder purse with the technique of tapestry crochet, and learn how to line with fabric.
This pdigital printable PDF pattern includes all the information to make this cozy crochet purse. You will find the steps to follow, instructions, scheme, links to tutorial videos, tips, etc ...
LANGUAGES: Spanish, English US, English UK.
FINAL SIZE The final size of the purse is approximately 11 x 5.5 x 10cm. In this model you can save the cards or similar.
YOU WILL NEED TO
- 10.5 x 9 cm square Frame
- LANG Magic Tweed Superwash 8234 (curry), 15g. approx.
- LANG Magic Tweed Superwash 3955 (turrquoise), 25g. approx.
- 2mm. Crochet Hook
- Tapestry No. 22
- Stitch Marker and scissors
- Tape measure, ruler, needle and sewing thread.
- Cotton fabric to line it.
- Gütermann HT2 textile glue.
- Punch, screwdriver or similar.
This pattern is protected by Copyright and it is for personal use. It must not be sold or distributed in any way, in whole or in part. The purses made with this pattern cannot be sold, although they can be published proving the authorship to Basimaker.