SPIKE tapestry crochet coin purse pattern. Oval base, for 10.5cm clasp frame
Very complete pattern to make this clasp purse with the technique of tapestry crochet. Enjoy crocheting a minimalist geometric design wallet in the shape of spikes in two colors, and with oval base; it's unique, exclusive to my Basimaker collection
This printable PDF digital pattern includes the information needed to make this crochet purse. You will find the steps to follow, instructions, points scheme, links to tutorial videos, tips, etc ...
This pattern DOES NOT include the instructions for the lined with fabric, If you want learn to do it you can find here the TUTORIAL FOR LINING AN OVAL BASE PURSE
• SKILL LEVEL: MEDIUM Although they are not complicated stitches, it is necessary that you have knowledge of crochet, and that you know how to read a pattern. Check your level
• SIZE: The final size of the purse, not counting the spout balls, is approximately 5.5 x 11 x 11 cm.
• YOU WILL NEED TO:
- Square frame 10.5 x 8.5 cm.
- Organic Cotton Detox M CASASOL camel color, 15g. approx.
- Organic Cotton Detox M CASASOL caldera color, 15g. approx.
- Organic Cotton Detox M CASASOL malva color, 15g. approx.
- Crochet Hook 2mm.
- Tapestry needle No. 22,
- Scissors and stitch markers
This pattern is protected by Copyright and it is for personal use. It must not be sold or distributed in any way, in whole or in part. The purses made with this pattern cannot be sold, although they can be published proving the authorship to Basimaker.