COCO crochet coin purse pattern. Round base, 8.5cm frame.
Stylish and eye catching.This pink and black crochet purse model with black glass beads is one of the most emblematic and demanded of Basimaker, and I'm happy to share it with you.
You will find the steps to follow, instructions, stitch scheme, pictures, links to video tutorials, tips, etc...
SKILL LEVEL: EASY Although they are not complicated stitches, it is necessary that you have knowledge of crochet, and that you know how to read a pattern. Check your level
SIZE: The final size of the purse, not counting the balls, is approximately 8 x 12cm.
YOU WILL NEED TO:
- 8.5 x 8cm square frame with black balls.
- Cotton crochet thread No. 5, PINK color. 20g. approx.
- Cotton crochet thread No. 5, BLACK color. 10g. approx.
- 75 black glass beads 7/0 (3mm. Approx.)
- Crochet Hook: 1.6 or 1.5 mm.
- Stitch marker
- Tapestry needle #22, sewing needle and thread, and scissors
ⓒ COPYRIGHT: This pattern is protected by Copyright and is for personal use. It should not be sold or distributed in any way, in whole or in part. Purses made with this pattern cannot be sold, although they can be published crediting Basimaker's authorship.
>> Give yourself the do it yourself experience with the COCO KIT