HOUNDSTOOTH purse pattern. Rectangular base, 10.5cm frame. Lined
Happy to share this unique HOUNDTOOTH crochet pattern, with rectangular base for 10.5cm frame. Enjoy creating with your own hands this beautiful card holder coin purse with the tapestry crochet technique. Includes lining instructions. Very versatile size, you can store the cards or similar.
This pattern in digital printable PDF format includes the information needed to make this crochet purse. You will find the steps to follow, instructions, stitches scheme, links to video tutorials, tips, etc ...
SKILL LEVEL: EASY. Although they are not complicated stitches, it is necessary that you have knowledge of crochet, and that you know how to read a pattern. Check your level.
SIZE: The final size of the purse is approximately 11 x 5.5 x 10cm. In this model you can save the cards or similar.
YOU WILL NEED:
- 10.5 x 9 cm square frame .
- Katia CAPRI thread color 82168 (mustard), 15g. approx.
- Katia CAPRI thread color 82152 (gray), 15g. approx.
- Katia CAPRI thread color 82145 (white), 15g. approx.
- Crochet thread # 5 dark gray, 1m. (to sew the nozzle)
- Crochet Hook 2mm.
- Tapestry needle # 22, marker and scissors
- Tape measure and ruler.
- Cotton fabric for lining
- Gütermann HT2 textile glue.
- Punch or similar.
This pattern is protected by Copyright and is for personal use. It must not be sold or distributed in any way, in whole or in part. The purses made with this pattern cannot be sold, although they can be published proving the authorship to Basimaker.